Friday, November 20, 2009

Newsletter 11

Happy Thanksgiving my precious owls. We had a great Big Picnic. We all loved the puppets and fish sticks. The ketchup was the best. We had a great week exploring Turkeys. We marble painted a Turkey. We had Turkeys in our corn and we counted and talked about the different kind of turkeys. We sang our Turkey song and oh course we Gobbled. We talked with Mr. Turkey about his feathers and hat. We made a handprint turkey and painted with fall cookie cutters. So Fun. We also got to play outside in the owl like weather. We had another great week in the owl class. I am hearing ALL of my owls language improving weekly. It is so fun to see brain growth. What a smart group.

My prayer for all of you is that you have a restful and peaceful Thanksgiving. I will miss my Tuesday Owls because we will already be traveling to Grandmas. I am excited for a little family time. Rest up and get ready for Christmas.

Take Care and God Bless,
Ms. Tracee

No comments:

Post a Comment