Sunday, November 1, 2009

Newsletter 8

Happy Halloween my precious owls. Did anyone see an owl last night? We had a great week exploring pumpkins and Halloween. We painted a pumpkin, stamped pumpkins, played in the water table and used our fine motor muscles to pick the little pumpkins out of the water. We read Corduroys Halloween, Pumpkin Patch and Here comes Halloween. We even tasted and played in Pumpkin Pudding. FUN FUN. We went to the Fall Festival and made butter and took a hay ride. We even picked apples and played games. OWLS love the Fall.

Remember next week is picture week and I will do my best to keep them clean before the pictures. I think we are first to have our taken. GOOD GOOD.

I look forward to next week as we explore leaves and Fall.

Check out the photos.

God Bless and Take Care
Ms. Tracee

No comments:

Post a Comment