Monday, January 4, 2010

Newsletter 14

Happy New Year Owls. What a great break we had. I hope all of you got to enjoy some peaceful rest and spend time with your family. I know a few of you had exciting trips. I hope all had a great time.
We are getting ready for the second half of Owl Class. Can you believe it? We will start January with a study on snow and winter. Soo Fun!!
I have a few owls who will be turning 2 this month. Please bring a birthday snack to share. I love to see my owls grow.
Please keep in mind that there will probably be tears at drop off, my sweet precious owls will be really attached to their mothers. We will do our best to keep it as painless as possible.
There are new pictures on the website from Christmas.
Enjoy,
See you this week.
Tracee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment