Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 16 Newsletter

Hello Sweet Owls~~~



I hope all of you are feeling ok. I know alot of stuff is going around. Despite all the illness at my house we had a great week in the Owl Room. It snowed on Thursday!! Did you see it? It was not even cold. The Thursday Owls really enjoyed the snow and the fast hill. In class we put a face on our snowman and talked about face attributes. We played with our snowmen and winter ducks in the snow. We climbed through the belly of a whale in Chapel just like Jonah.

I look forward to next week were we will explore the snow and cold.



Thank you all for your patience with my families illnesses. I hear that everyone does fine while I am gone.



Remember Snow Date has changed to Tuesday @9:15. Wednesday Owls are welcome.



Love

Ms. Tracee

No comments:

Post a Comment